Sunday, March 16, 2008
# - 5:19 AM
Nothing much today, cut my hair. It's still long but kind of screwed cause my sideburns and the backhair(?) is sloped. Oh well, hopefully don't get caught, or else have to cut again. $10 lei, can't afford it. Haha.
Oh ya must mention this, I recently read a fanfiction story about Maplestory(don't laugh) written by this guy called Kal Ancalas. He is a very very good writer and he is only 15 this year I think. His vocabulary is astounding for his age, not that I any older than him or something but his language skills surpasses those of his age and even those older than him. If anyone should want to see his work go to this link, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4114145/1/Fairy_Tale. This is a rather short story so it would be easier to read. Nonetheless, it is still brillant. There is also the Revolt of the Archers, 24 chapters and still going, it is rather long but hell good. If you never played Maplestory before I doubt it matters, he is one hella of a good writer, believe me.