Saturday, December 27, 2008
#Back to blogging - 8:41 AM
I am back, at least for awhile. Changed my skin again. If I didn't change the profile, I would be Isabella from MGS. Well Isabella, thanks for the blogskin.
The new year is approaching, which means a new beginning for me. Well not exactly since I am staying in DHS for my JC life. Though it means new classmates, I guess it would pretty much stay the same. Talking about classmates, 5C11 consists of mainly 4B people, and apparently there are only 4 guys in my class including me, which, is still suject to appeals(not from me that is). I am so glad I got into my desired subject combination, though I kind of regret taking H2 Math; yes I took H2, don't laugh. But still, I am still looking forward to going back to school to study. For once, I am able to take subjects that I have interest in, though that doesn't include Maths. Despite looking forward to school, I shudder at the thought of having Orientation. I've never liked this sort of event, and I never will. All I hope is that it passes quickly.
I can say that many things happened this year, though I can't exactly remember much, or rather, I choose not to recall them. Still, I missed all the overseas trips that I had: Level Camp in Malaysia, Germany Trip and Family Camp at Batam. These three trips, though varying in purpose and length, were the best trips that I ever had. Though my memories in Family Camp were marred by events that followed :P. I have got to say, I really made many mistakes during the course of the year, and I really hope that I learnt from them and not make them again. When school starts again next January, I hope that I can really put in more effort into my work, and to do my best in everything else.
Moving on to the current, I spent my holidays doing absolutely nothing, I have not completed my work, did nothing productive except to play WoW. The only thing that I was proud of was the time and effort everyone put into the mime performance at Orchard Road. Though the holidays passed fast, I am glad at least I did something for God :D.
Well, I guess that is all I have to write for now, church in the morning, hopefully I can wake up :P :P. Sadly there will be lesser people occupying the front pews in the Upper Sanctuary, since quite a number of the youth went Batam and Tim's in KL. At least there is still Chuan. :D